WHY CHOOSE US?
Our vision is to help our clients make informed decisions when purchasing a home. Our mission is to partner with our clients; to educate them on potential safety hazards/issues; to recommend and prioritize improvements; and to establish a blueprint for the future in their new home. Simply stated - because we care and treat our clients like family members!
Secure Check Inspections, LLC. is licensed, insured and governed by the North Carolina Standards of Practice. We proudly serve the Southwest Virginia and Northwest North Carolina regions and offer the most comprehensive home inspections available. Secure Check Inspections, LLC.
applies a consistent and logical approach to home inspection and evaluations, utilizing the "Describe, Determine, Implicate, and Direct" (DDID) method to complete every evaluation.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Home Inspection and Evaluation - The typical cost for a home inspection is approximately $350 and evaluates the foundation, roof and everything in between, including:
- Exterior: roof, chimney, ventilation system, electrical service entrance, plumbing stack, deck, retaining walls, driveway/walkways/steps, patio, lot slope, preferred wall cladding, etc.
- Interior: structure & interior finishes, heating/cooling, electrical & plumbing systems and components, insulation & ventilation and other accessories such as fireplaces, appliances, etc.
The results of every evaluation is then published in a comprehensive inspection report that is provided to the client within 3 business days from the time of the inspection.
- Radon Testing - Radon is an inert gas which means you cannot smell, see or taste it. The only way to detect the presence of radon is through testing. Some areas are more prevalent. It's a huge health concern and kills more people every year then drunk drivers. It is also the #2 cause of lung cancer after smoking. This test is highly recommended to help ensure levels are below the EPA threshold. The typical cost (for most homes) is approximately $150.00. For more information about Radon, review the EPA Home Buyer's & Seller's Guide to Radon.
- Water Testing:
- Bacterial - The bacterial water test is the most common test provided to our clients to protect against harmful bacteria. This test is highly recommended for homes with well or spring water sources to evaluate the presence of total Coliform and Fecal/E.coli. The cost of the water bacterial testing is $65.00.
- Inorganic - The inorganic water test evaluates the presence of various different environmental elements such as lead, arsenic, nitrates, iron, etc. Test results are provided by the Health Department or an independent certified lab within approximately 2-3 weeks. The typical cost (for most homes) is approximately $150.00.